Brazoria County Jail in Angleton, Texas
This site is about the Brazoria County Jail located in Angleton, Texas. Have you been here before? Tell us about it by clicking here.
You can look up an inmate by using the online search tool. You can click here.
Where Is The Brazoria County Jail Located:
The Brazoria County Police Department and Jail is located at 3602 County Road 45 Angleton, TX.
When Are Visiting Hours at Brazoria County Jail:
- Monday: 8:00 AM-12:00 PM and 7:00 PM-10:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM-12:00 PM and 7:00 PM-10:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM-12:00 PM and 7:00 PM-10:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM-12:00 PM and 7:00 PM-10:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM-12:00 PM and 7:00 PM-10:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM-4:00 PM
- Sunday: 12:00 PM-8:00 PM
ABSOLUTELY NO CELLPHONES OR
- The visitor must have a valid form of identification.
- Current State Issued Picture ID or Driver’s License
- Valid Passport
- Armed Forces ID card
- State Department of Public Safety (DPS) ID Card/ Current Paper Driver’s License
- Only 2 adults and 1 child or, 1 adult and 2 children are allowed in the visitation area at a time.
- Appropriate clothing must be worn to be allowed to visit an inmate:
- No tube tops, halter tops or spaghetti strapped tops/dresses
- No tank tops without a brassiere (women)
- No clothing displaying gang affiliation
- No tops of a revealing nature (low cut/ see-through)
- Shorts, dresses, or skirts have to be at the knee
- All visitors are required to wear shoes
- No clothing of a revealing nature such as:
- Net clothing
- Low cut tops/dresses
- Tights without shorts
- Any other item deemed by staff to be contrary to the policy of modest dress
- Visitors must be registered 15 minutes before the end of visitation.
- All visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- All children must be under supervision at all times.
- Any person incarcerated within the last 6 weeks cannot visit.
- All visitors must first register at Male Visitation before proceeding to the designated visitation area. To register for visit fill out the form pictured below that is provided at the visitation area.
What Items Can I Bring To A Prisoner at the Brazoria County Detention Center?
Visitors are not allowed to bring prisoner’s items, with the exception of a money order. Prescription Glasses, Prescribed medications and assistive devices for the disabled.
How Can I Leave Money for an Inmate in the Brazoria County Jail Detention Center?
The inmate accounts and their money are handled by Access Corrections they offer many ways to make deposits into an inmate account for use in commissary purchases.
What Is The Phone Call Policy:
Inmates are allowed to make approved phone calls through a phone card or phone account. Contact the Sheriff’s office for the current provider information.
Once An Inmate Has Been Released Where Can I Pick Him Up:
You can pick an inmate up at 3602 County Road 45 Angleton, TX.
The official website for Brazoria County Jail is vague and it is recommended to call for questions and concerns at 979-864-2338.
What Is The Website:
You can view the website by clicking here.