The Arlington Police Department Jail refers to the jail located in Arlington, Texas. Have you been here before? Tell us about it by clicking here.
How Do You Locate An Inmate:
There are three ways to locate an inmate–online, in-person, or via telephone. To go online visit www.arlingtonpd.org; by phone call 817-459-5648 or 817-459-5649; in-person visit the jail staff in the lobby at 620 W. Division Street, Arlington, Texas 76011.
Where Is The Jail Located:
The Arlington Police Department Jail is located at 620 W. Division Street, Arlington, Texas 76011 in the Ott Cribbs Public Safety Center.
What Time Is The Jail Open:
The jail never closes; it is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
When Are Prisoners Arraigned:
Arraignments are usually between 8 AM and 2:30 PM daily, but magistrate schedules are subject to change.
When Are Visiting Hours:
You can visit prisoners here on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday between 4 PM-6 PM. Keep in mind, these hours can change depending on the Jail Supervisor.
What Do I Need To Visit An Inmate:
Here are the requirements that must be met:
- A prisoner can only have two (2) visitors at a time and only for fifteen (15) minutes.
- Visitors have to be dressed appropriately and have either a driver’s licensed (must be vaild and not expired) or state identification card (again, must be valid and not expired).
- Visitors cannot have a warrant.
- Children under 17 years old may not visit an inmate and you cannot leave your kids in the Jail Lobby or in a vehicle outside.
What Items Can I Bring To A Prisoner:
This jail only accepts prescription medication for the prisoners. You cannot bring personal stuff for the inmate’s convenience.
What Is The Phone Call Policy:
The prisoner can make collect phone calls from inside the jail. But once the initial booking process has been completed they are granted a few free telephone calls.
Where Impound Vehicles Are Stored:
It is important to contact the Arlington Police Department at 817-459-5700 to determine where the vehicle is being stored and how or if it can be released. The two most common towing companies are:
- Kelly McKnight Wrecker Service 817-265-1336 (Most commonly used by Arlington Police Department)
- Denny’s Towing & Recovery 817-461-2338 (Most commonly used by University of Texas at Arlington Police)
To determine the amount of fees and how you can pay be sure to contact the towing company. You will need the car’s year, make, model, and license plate number. If you are not the registered owner, you may have to furnish additional paperwork or get the owner before the car can be removed.
Once An Inmate Has Been Released Where Can I Pick Him Up:
All prisoners are released in the jail lobby of the Ott Cribbs Public Safety Center at 620 W. Division Street in Arlington.
What Is The Website:
To visit the Arlington Police Department website click here.