Guadalupe County Jail in Seguin, Texas
This page is dedicated to the Guadalupe County Jail also known as the Guadalupe County Adult Detention Center in Seguin. Texas
How do you locate an inmate?
To locate a loved one or friend at the Guadalupe County Jail, call the Sherrif’s Office at 830-303-8866 or online click here
Where is the Guadalupe County Jail Located?
The address for the Guadalupe County Adult Detention Center is 2615 N Guadalupe St, Seguin, Texas 78155
When are visiting hours for inmates at the Guadalupe County Jail?
- A-L will have visits on Fridays and Sundays
- M-Z will visit on Saturdays and Mondays
- Male visitation hours are 0830am to 1030am and 1200pm to 400pm (there will be no visits from 1030 to 1200)
- Female visitation hours are from 800pm to 10pm
What do I need to visit an inmate?
You will need a government issued Identification.
- A current state driver’s license
- Military I.D. Card
- Any valid picture I.D. issued by a city, county, state or government agency.
How can I give an inmate at Guadalupe County Jail money?
You can take an inmate cash and deposit it in the Kiosk in the lobby if the jail.
You can use Credit/Debit card by calling 1-866-232-1899
You can also go online click here
How can I send mail to an inmate at Guadalupe County Jail?
INCOMING MAIL MUST HAVE THE INMATE’S FULL NAME (THE NAME USED WHEN THEY WERE BOOKED IN JAIL), THEIR SO#, CELL# AND THE ADDRESS OF THE JAIL:
INMATE’S FULL NAME
SID #, CELL #
2615 NORTH GUADALUPE STREET
SEGUIN, TX 78155-7356
What is the website? click here